A mobile Covid-19 testing unit will be operating in Dalton Park on 12th and 13th June.
Bookings are to be made via the national website.
Current government guidelines around testing are as follows:
The following groups of people can ask for a test through the NHS website:
– Anyone in England and Wales who has symptoms of coronavirus, whatever their age
– Anyone in Scotland and Northern Ireland aged over 5 who has symptoms of coronavirus
The following groups of people can access priority testing through GOV.UK:
– Essential workers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
– Anyone in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland over 5 years old who has symptoms of coronavirus and lives with an essential worker
– Children under 5 years old in England and Wales who have symptoms of coronavirus and live with an essential worker (this test must be performed by a parent or guardian)
Tests for essential workers are prioritised over the tests available for the wider public through the NHS.
In England, you can get tested if you’re a social care worker or resident in a care home whether you have symptoms or not.
You can book a test by following the link below: